Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ode to the Ballet Flat

Ever since I broke my pinkie toe (ouch!) a few weeks ago, I've only been able to wear flat shoes. My doctor recommended sneakers. No thanks. I'm simply not a sneaker type of gal unless they happen to be encrusted in gems and are fuchsia. Even then, I'd probably only wear them once and then throw them in the back of my closet.

I found my own solution: my coveted black ballet flats from Target ($15!).

I know ballet flats have been in for a while, but I have a feeling that this trend will last for a bit. Ballet flats are chic, comfy, dressy, casual, and all-around gorgeous. I own the ones in the picture and a pair in patent leather. Fine...I've also good them in a bunch of other colors, too.

Every gal should own a pair, in my opinion. To have a classic, chic look, all you need is a pair of ballet flats and some red lipstick. Am I right, ladies?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved