Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bang Cutting Mishap--and the Solution!

As I browsed the pages from my fave glossy mags a few weeks ago, I was amazed by all of the blunt-cut bangs that all the stars are sporting. So, being my crazy self, I grabbed a pair of shears and ran to the bathroom to cut my own.

Mistake? Yes. My hair, of course, is concoction of wavy frizz grossness and cannot handle the aforementioned bangs. I looked like I had a mullet.

After days of wanting to shave my head ala Britney Spears, I found a solution: headbands.

I immediately ran out to CVS and bought three, and stole a few from my mom. Currently, I am wearing one daily until my "bangs" (if you can even call them that) grow out.

Lucky for me, headbands are HUGE right now. I particularly am a fan of the simple thick black satin ones out there. They match everything and can go from day to night with ease. And they look so posh!

The one in the picture is from Delia's and goes for $3.99 (on sale!), but everywhere has got 'em.

Thank you headbands for saving my life and keeping me out of the Mullet Club.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved