Monday, June 11, 2007

Sexy Eyes for the Bedroom...or Anywhere Really...

I have found a new love.

Today I took a trip to CVS to pick up a new mag (don't tell my boyfriend) and I stumbled upon the makeup section. Or maybe I purposefully went there to buy lip gloss (again, don't tell my boyfriend).

While browsing through the store, I saw Revlon's "Bedroom Eyes". Now, I had seen ads for it, and was slightly interested, but I just forgot about it. I decided to give in today because there was only 1 dark blue liner left and lately I've been obsessed with the whole blue smokey eye look.

The shade I got is called "Sultry Sapphire" and I think that describes it pretty well. Unlike many blue liners, this blue is VERY dark--almost black. No neon blue hues here. This liner is actually a powder, so I was worried about coverage. Somehow though, it managed to line my eyes with the precision of a liquid liner, but the blendability (is that a word?) of a powder. It went on really thick, coverage-wise, but blended soooo easily. It is impossible to make a mistake with this stuff.

I can't wait to wear it to work tomorrow! I am already mentally planning out an outfit full of rich blue and black shades...Hmm...

"Bedroom Eyes" comes in oodles of colors (well, about 6 but really, how many more dark shades are there?) and they each cost around $10. Huzzah!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved