Friday, June 1, 2007

Flower Power

Pardon the cheesiness of the title. I cannot express my love of floral motifs in words at the moment.

For some reason, I keep forgetting about the best store in the world, Anthropologie. With their ultra feminine frocks and dainty accessories, springtime always reminds me to at least check out their website, if not hit up the local Boston storefront.

My current fave? These super classy sea blossom earrings.

I always love pieces that can work for day or night and I can definitely see wearing these to my fashion-deprived workplace and out to dinner. Even a trip to the parental unit's home in NH would work with something like this.

Simply divine. At $38, these earrings are a little pricey but they'll stay in style forever and go with everything. Simply delightful.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved