Monday, May 28, 2007

Camo Print That Won't Blend In

I have to start by saying that I usually hate anything with a camo print. I think that this stems from being brought up in a tiny town with millions of trees. The color green is almost enough to make me shudder.

However, I do like the idea of a camo mini skirt. I'm not sure why, but just the fact that camo seems so masculine and mini skirts are the epitome of girlishness...well, it rubs me the right way, I suppose.

I could definitely dig wearing a camo mini with a ruffled blouse, or a satin camisole. Add some classic black pumps and you've got yourself an outfit that works for day or night.

Victoria's Secret is having a huge sale right now and the mini in the picture is on sale for $25. Not bad, at all.

But here is a warning for all: save the combat boots for another day. Keep it simple with a skirt like this, unless you actually want to join the army. And I doubt they'd let you wear this hot little number to battle, anyway.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved