I have to start by saying that I usually hate anything with a camo print. I think that this stems from being brought up in a tiny town with millions of trees. The color green is almost enough to make me shudder.
However, I do like the idea of a camo mini skirt. I'm not sure why, but just the fact that camo seems so masculine and mini skirts are the epitome of girlishness...well, it rubs me the right way, I suppose.
I could definitely dig wearing a camo mini with a ruffled blouse, or a satin camisole. Add some classic black pumps and you've got yourself an outfit that works for day or night.
Victoria's Secret is having a huge sale right now and the mini in the picture is on sale for $25. Not bad, at all.
But here is a warning for all: save the combat boots for another day. Keep it simple with a skirt like this, unless you actually want to join the army. And I doubt they'd let you wear this hot little number to battle, anyway.
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)
- Camo Print That Won't Blend In
- Sorry, Lovies!!
- LBD is now LPD--Because I Said So
- Sparkle and Shine Overdose
- Blue "Suede" Shoes for the Masses
- Bad Hair day? HA--I Laugh at Thee
- Clean and Gaaageous
- Happy Mother's Day!
- I'm Smitten with Just Bitten
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Eyebrow Blunders
- This Just in: Silver is the New Pink!
- So Wild, You'll Need a License to Have it
- Safety First!
- Kathy Van Zeeland Handbags are ROCKIN'
- Fashion Faux Pas: Sandals and Socks
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overalls Make a Comeback
- Be Your Own Makeup Artist
- Singin' the Blues
- Shoes of Sea Grass
- Mother's Day Swag
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Jeans
- ▼ May (21)