These Stella McCartney Sea Grass sandals are gracing the pages of practically every single fashion magazine this month. Cosmo (I think it was them) loved them so much that they featured the sandal in two separate sections in different colors!
They seem like they'd be great versatility-wise. I could see wearing them to work with some business-y capri pants, to the beach with a sarong, or even out to dinner with a little black dress.
That said, I'm not totally sure if I think that these sandals are the best shoes EVER...They're very cute, but for $575, I think I'll probably pass on 'em.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)
- Camo Print That Won't Blend In
- Sorry, Lovies!!
- LBD is now LPD--Because I Said So
- Sparkle and Shine Overdose
- Blue "Suede" Shoes for the Masses
- Bad Hair day? HA--I Laugh at Thee
- Clean and Gaaageous
- Happy Mother's Day!
- I'm Smitten with Just Bitten
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Eyebrow Blunders
- This Just in: Silver is the New Pink!
- So Wild, You'll Need a License to Have it
- Safety First!
- Kathy Van Zeeland Handbags are ROCKIN'
- Fashion Faux Pas: Sandals and Socks
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overalls Make a Comeback
- Be Your Own Makeup Artist
- Singin' the Blues
- Shoes of Sea Grass
- Mother's Day Swag
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Jeans
- ▼ May (21)