Clinique is doing a great Mother's Day promotion, that involves this crazily great tote bag. All you have to do is purchase two fragrance products, and you get the tote bag AND a purse-sized Clinique Happy spray. And I don't hate it.
Clinique usually has great "free" gifts and I've been a fan since I was in high school. I'd spend $25 on a foundation or something and get a huge makeup back full of sample sized products. It was pretty fab back then and I still love it to this day.
But I really have to give Clinique props this time. The tote bag really is perfect for Spring and it almost has a Coach-ish feeling to it. Very cute.
Alas, I've already done my Mother's Day shopping. So I might have to use the deal for myself. What a shame.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)
- Camo Print That Won't Blend In
- Sorry, Lovies!!
- LBD is now LPD--Because I Said So
- Sparkle and Shine Overdose
- Blue "Suede" Shoes for the Masses
- Bad Hair day? HA--I Laugh at Thee
- Clean and Gaaageous
- Happy Mother's Day!
- I'm Smitten with Just Bitten
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Eyebrow Blunders
- This Just in: Silver is the New Pink!
- So Wild, You'll Need a License to Have it
- Safety First!
- Kathy Van Zeeland Handbags are ROCKIN'
- Fashion Faux Pas: Sandals and Socks
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overalls Make a Comeback
- Be Your Own Makeup Artist
- Singin' the Blues
- Shoes of Sea Grass
- Mother's Day Swag
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Jeans
- ▼ May (21)