Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sparkle and Shine Overdose

On my morning commute to work this morning, I was blinded by a strobe light-esque brightness. What was it, you ask? A crazily sequined bag much like this offensive number:



Now don't get me wrong--I'm all about a bit of bling from time to time, but let's save it for the nigh time people, shall we? I'm already jilted away by my alarm in the morning, I don't really need a follow-up seizure caused by tons of shimmering sequins shaking in my face.

Enough is enough.

If you simply must have some sparkle in your everyday life, try a tote trimmed with something shiny. San Diego Hat Company (click on the purse for link) has a great red tote that will brightened up any wardrobe without causing accidents on the street:



This is a great option for you loons who need so much bling that it overlaps into your daytime life. Shine on!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved