I was browsing on the Guess website today to see if they had some fun summer clothing options--which they do, by the way. But I found a whole section devoted to the most ridiculous item of clothing since tapered jeans: overalls. Or shortalls, to be more accurate.
This particular pair features a zipper on the top, a denim belt, and short shorts. I don't know...it's not that I hate overalls. I can comprehend wearing maybe a baggier pair with a cute cami for some sort of juxtaposition of fashion. But something like this just isn't flattering. The gal in the picture looks good. But I mean, she is a stick and has awesome legs. But even looking at her, I can see that it makes her look like an auto mechanic gone wrong.
And the heels make her look like a cheap hooker.
So steer clear of this summer's "trend". If it looks to ridiculous to be true, then it probably is.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)
- Camo Print That Won't Blend In
- Sorry, Lovies!!
- LBD is now LPD--Because I Said So
- Sparkle and Shine Overdose
- Blue "Suede" Shoes for the Masses
- Bad Hair day? HA--I Laugh at Thee
- Clean and Gaaageous
- Happy Mother's Day!
- I'm Smitten with Just Bitten
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Eyebrow Blunders
- This Just in: Silver is the New Pink!
- So Wild, You'll Need a License to Have it
- Safety First!
- Kathy Van Zeeland Handbags are ROCKIN'
- Fashion Faux Pas: Sandals and Socks
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overalls Make a Comeback
- Be Your Own Makeup Artist
- Singin' the Blues
- Shoes of Sea Grass
- Mother's Day Swag
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Jeans
- ▼ May (21)