Wednesday, May 16, 2007

LBD is now LPD--Because I Said So

Let me explain in English.

The basic fashion item that we are all supposed to have is the LBD--Little Black Dress. It is the clothing staple that can be used for formal occasions, backyard parties, and even work with the appropriate accessories.

But I am taking a stand. This LPD (Little Plum Dress) from American Eagle just screams glamour and class. I must have it.

The reason why it works is that the cut is simple, much like the typical LBD, and the color is highly saturated (aka: dark). This is a slimming dress that would be flattering on a size 2 gal and on a size 14 lady! The low v-neck style elongated the neck and makes ya look like a tall model-esque type. And who hates that idea?

I would totally wear this to a wedding, the beach over a swimsuit, or to the mall. If it were socially acceptable, I would by 7 of 'em and wear them everyday for the rest of my life.

LPD--I love thee.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved