Let me explain in English.
The basic fashion item that we are all supposed to have is the LBD--Little Black Dress. It is the clothing staple that can be used for formal occasions, backyard parties, and even work with the appropriate accessories.
But I am taking a stand. This LPD (Little Plum Dress) from American Eagle just screams glamour and class. I must have it.
The reason why it works is that the cut is simple, much like the typical LBD, and the color is highly saturated (aka: dark). This is a slimming dress that would be flattering on a size 2 gal and on a size 14 lady! The low v-neck style elongated the neck and makes ya look like a tall model-esque type. And who hates that idea?
I would totally wear this to a wedding, the beach over a swimsuit, or to the mall. If it were socially acceptable, I would by 7 of 'em and wear them everyday for the rest of my life.
LPD--I love thee.
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)
- Camo Print That Won't Blend In
- Sorry, Lovies!!
- LBD is now LPD--Because I Said So
- Sparkle and Shine Overdose
- Blue "Suede" Shoes for the Masses
- Bad Hair day? HA--I Laugh at Thee
- Clean and Gaaageous
- Happy Mother's Day!
- I'm Smitten with Just Bitten
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Eyebrow Blunders
- This Just in: Silver is the New Pink!
- So Wild, You'll Need a License to Have it
- Safety First!
- Kathy Van Zeeland Handbags are ROCKIN'
- Fashion Faux Pas: Sandals and Socks
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overalls Make a Comeback
- Be Your Own Makeup Artist
- Singin' the Blues
- Shoes of Sea Grass
- Mother's Day Swag
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Jeans
- ▼ May (21)