So, I decided to treat myself to a fun spring purse with my tax return money this year. I spent hours looking online trying to find a good quality one that was stylish and would go with a lot of my outfits. But I just couldn't pick one from online--and all of the ones I found were over $100.
Last night, my boyfriend Tyler and I went to Marshall's and I figured I'd have a quick look at the bags just in case. Well, I found two really great Kathy Van Zeeland handbags for $29 each! I bought the one in the picture, and another bronze-y brown shoulder bag complete with charms galore.
The best thing is that these bags retail for a lot more. The bag in the picture goes for about $99. So the way I see it, I got two bags for less than the price of one!
Now, I hadn't really ever heard of these handbags before. I saw them once on some home shopping channel and thought they were cute, but never really thought about getting one. But once I saw them in person I realized that they actually look like they are very expensive (she uses a lot of hardware and charms and such) and they are roomy. Also, they have a lot of little pockets inside that are quite convenient for my cell phone, lip gloss, etc.
These are great bags to have if you want to treat yourself to something fab, but don't feel like spending hundreds of dollars. I love them.
If it were socially acceptable, I would probably marry one of my new handbags. Creepy, huh?
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)
- Camo Print That Won't Blend In
- Sorry, Lovies!!
- LBD is now LPD--Because I Said So
- Sparkle and Shine Overdose
- Blue "Suede" Shoes for the Masses
- Bad Hair day? HA--I Laugh at Thee
- Clean and Gaaageous
- Happy Mother's Day!
- I'm Smitten with Just Bitten
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Eyebrow Blunders
- This Just in: Silver is the New Pink!
- So Wild, You'll Need a License to Have it
- Safety First!
- Kathy Van Zeeland Handbags are ROCKIN'
- Fashion Faux Pas: Sandals and Socks
- Fashion Faux Pas: Overalls Make a Comeback
- Be Your Own Makeup Artist
- Singin' the Blues
- Shoes of Sea Grass
- Mother's Day Swag
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tapered Jeans
- ▼ May (21)