Thursday, June 7, 2007

Long Lucious Lashes

I'm constantly after finding some miracle solution for elongating my stumpy lashes. I've tried all the mascaras, worn fake lashes, and tried ridiculous overnight lash treatments. Some of them work decently, but I've always wondered about getting lash extensions ever since I heard of them a year ago.

The idea seems great. Extensions work for hair, so why not lashes?

I did a little investigating to see how it all works. Apparently, the process is basically like putting on fake lashes, but with a little more bonding. You have to find someone who is certified to do this (and having them done can cost anywhere from$100-$300 or even higher). The end result looks amazing (the picture is a before/after shot of this). They last for a couple months, but you can't rub your eyes or wear waterproof mascara. Regular mascara shouldn't be worn frequently either. I guess with super long lashes, you wouldn't really need mascara anyway.

I'm still not totally sold on the idea. If there was a permanent way to get better eyelashes, I'd be all for it. But judge for yourselves!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved