Friday, June 8, 2007

Purse-Friendly Hair Helper

I have the worst hair in the world. It is, what I call, wavy frizz grossness, and I think that is a pretty accurate description.

I usually flat iron my hair, especially if I'm going out on a weekend. But my hair is ridiculous and usually starts frizzing up after about an hour or so depending on the humidity and such. I wish I could just bring a flat iron with me and use it in the bathroom...

OH WAIT, I CAN! Now, Sephora carries a "Professional Cordless Straightener" that is only a little more than 7 inches long! Perfect for throwing in your purse. It costs a steep $225--but it's well worth the price if I can have fun evenings out sans frizz.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved