Friday, August 24, 2007

Sorry for the Delay!

Sorry my lovlies, I know I've been preoccupied lately. I'm moving (in less than a week! ahh) back up to New Hampshire to be closer to my fam. So between that, working my ass off in Boston to save money, and job hunting in NH, I haven't had any time to breathe! But my guess is that I will be basically unemployed other than a few freelance writing assignments for a while, so I'll probably be blogging a lot more. In the next post I'll post an article I wrote for another website so that there will at least be something to read! But keep on looking fabulous ladies!!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved