Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fashion Faux Pas: Velour Pajama Pants

It's no secret that I hate the idea of wearing pajamas in public.  I mean, I get that they tend to be comfy, but I just can't imagine wearing a getup like this, checking myself out in the mirror and deciding that I'm good to go.

I witnessed this particular look at a local restaurant.  Though the velvet-esque material may seem like a step up from pajamas covered in Disney characters, the reality is that they just look cheap. Velour tends to cling to parts of the body that you want hidden.  The sheen of the material might as well be metallic, as it shines just as mugh as a pair of gold leggings would.  This look is simply not flattering on anyone.

The fact that one leg is actually tucked into a sock is a whole other story.   As is the hideous blue shade used. Very unfortunate.

Please ladies--take my advice and steer clear of anything that remotely resembles pajama pants unless you're in the comfort of your own home!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved