Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rise and Shine!

I'm absolutely in love with Hard Candy's latest lip gloss--their Glossaholic Rise and Shine gloss.  First of all,I think that I can definitely be classified as a glossaholic, as I have well over 100 lip glosses in my possession (and at least 12 in my purse)!  The Glossaholic colors are all great, but I was really intrigued with the Rise and Shine gloss in particular.

The gloss is "infused with a mood altering elixir", which seems to be caffeine.  It smells divine, like a great cup of coffee, and I've definitely noticed that it gives my lips a bit of a jolt when I apply it.

I also love the fact that the gloss contains tons of chunky glitter. It's a great gloss to wear over one of your fave lipstick hues for added drama,or on its own fora glossy, glittery sheen.

Each gloss is a mere $5 at Walmart--you'd be crazy not to try it out!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved