Dry Texturizing Spray is by far my fave.
The spray adds volume and texture to all hair types. It's perfect for making your hair look a bit more glam and fabulous. My hair is naturally curly and I've tried it with my curls--LOVE it! Even in humidity, it makes my curls look sleek and gorgeous without weighing them down. I've also used the spray after flat ironing my hair and love the results as well.
The best thing about the spray is that it lasts all day (or night)! I didn't find myself needing to apply more spray throughout the day and the volume didn't seem to go down. Another added bonus is that the spray is dry. If you're like me and your hair frizzes up with water, it's a great choice. I've even found that it works well as a dry shampoo, in the sense that it adds volume and makes hair look fresh.
Each spray is $39.
Friday, June 3, 2011
- ► 2012 (250)
- Cutesy Girly Bag for $20!
- Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Collection (and a GIV...
- Get Nautical for $11!
- New Clinique GWP at Lord and Taylor!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Designer Pajamas
- Happy Father's Day!
- Nice Stems!
- Kiss My Face GIVEAWAY!
- Sun Safety Kit
- WEN Body Lotion GIVEAWAY!
- Add Some Volume with Oribe's Dry Texturizing Spray...
- Clinique Gift with Purchase at Nordstrom!
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)