Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cutesy Girly Bag for $20!

If I'm addicted to anything, It's handbags.  I think it's safe to say that I own well over 50 and my collection is constantly growing (regardless of my fiance's growing hatred of them).

This utterly adorable Ditsy Polka Dot Bow Handbag from Forever21 has quickly made its way onto my must-have list!  There are countless reasons for my obsession, but here are a few main points that force my love of this purse:
  • It's made of canvas, basically making it indestructible, which is a big deal for someone as accident prone as I am.
  • The bow print simply tickles my fancy and fulfills my girly needs.
  • It's black and white, meaning that there really isn't an outfit that won't match it.
  • The bag is sized perfectly at 14" H x 18" W x 6.5" D--huge enough to hold all my goodies, but small enough for me to carry with me at all times. 
Do you need any more reasons to get one of your own?  Well it's $20 price tag doesn't hurt!!!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved