Wednesday, June 22, 2011
While researching the latest summer trends, I stumbled upon an article that clearly was written by a pajama fan. Apparently, upscale designers have taken it upon themselves to create pajama sets that are meant to be worn out and about in public. IN PUBLIC!!!
The most ridiculous part is that some p.j. sets can cost thousands of dollars! From what I've seen on the runway, most of the pajama sets make you look like a homeless person. And that's being quite generous. Quite honestly, I wouldn't even wear them in the safety of my own home for lounge wear.
If you're looking for something to lounge around in [read: at home], check out Victoria's Secret.
Please ladies, do not succumb to the pajama trend this season. You'll look like an idiot wearing them in public, and lose all your money.
That is all.
- ► 2012 (250)
- Cutesy Girly Bag for $20!
- Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Collection (and a GIV...
- Get Nautical for $11!
- New Clinique GWP at Lord and Taylor!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Designer Pajamas
- Happy Father's Day!
- Nice Stems!
- Kiss My Face GIVEAWAY!
- Sun Safety Kit
- WEN Body Lotion GIVEAWAY!
- Add Some Volume with Oribe's Dry Texturizing Spray...
- Clinique Gift with Purchase at Nordstrom!
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)