Friday, April 20, 2018

Find Your Match: Victoria's Secret's New Summer Angel Bra

Nude-hued bras usually have one huge problem: they rarely match anyone's actual skintone. As a super pale gal with pink undertones, I don't think I've ever owned a bra that came close to matching me. And I know I'm not alone!

So, when I saw Victoria's Secret's new Summer Angel Perfect Coverage Bra, I was intrigued. Not only does the bra look super comfy and perfect, as its name suggests, but it also comes in a wide variety of nude colors. I counted at least ten that could be considered a skintone color.

I just love this! Everyone deserves to own a nude bra that they can wear with everything and I'm loving that it's available in so many different colors!

Much like choosing a foundation shade, you can go through the different fabric swatches and find the best nude for you.

Below are all the color swatches the Summer Angel bra is currently available in:


That's quite a selection. Even the colors that aren't technically "nude" are still neutral enough to go with anything.

The bra itself also looks amazing. It utilizes a new ultra-light and breathable Air Secret technology that keeps you cool, which is perfect for the upcoming months of crazy humidity. Each bra also has support with soft-touch cups to make your shape look its sexiest and most flattering.

This is definitely a bra that all ladies should own.

You can purchase each one for $39.50, or buy two for $70. And we all know I'm a sucker for a deal, so I'll probably do a nude hue and Frosted Blueberry (the greyish blue tone that looks absolutely gorge).

Looking for a matching pair of panties? Of course you are! Victoria's Secret's Angel Hiphugger Panty comes in a few different nudes so you can have a set. Each pair is $10.50, or you can buy five for $28.

Happy shopping and enjoy finding your perfect match!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved