Wednesday, April 25, 2018

My Kimono Obsession

For the past year or so, I've been really lusting after kimonos from all over the place. I just love throwing them on, no matter what the weather is like or what I'm doing. I recently lost a huge chunk of my wardrobe, so as I've been rebuilding it, I'm finding more and more that kimonos really do go with everything (regardless of how much my mom wants to make fun of me for wearing them--haha!).

Target's Embroidered Mesh Kimono is something that I desperately need to add to my collection. It's perfect for the season--not too heavy, but perfect to throw on when it gets a little chilly. The embroidered flowers are also gorgeous and are actually really in style right now.

This kimono is great to dress up or down. You could pair it with some jeans and a bright colored tank top for a casual day, or dress it up with black leggings, a dark cami, and a few bold jewelry pieces.

Each kimono retails for $39.99. I think that's a steal for how much it will end up being worn.

Happy shopping!



Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved