Tuesday, April 10, 2018

You Need This Now: Weleda Skin Food

You know it's springtime when I blog a bunch about my latest skincare products. I always feel like skin needs a jump start this time of year. If you're anything like me, season changes effect your skin. Living in New England can be hellish for that reason.

Your skin might not be as extremely sensitive and dry as mine is, but I'm guessing now is a great time to give it an extra boost.

The latest skincare product I've been using is Weleda Skin Food. This stuff is seriously amazing. I have to give credit to my mom on this one--she found out about the product, did the research, and even bought me a tube!

Skin Food is a unique, ultra-rich whole-body and face cream. I actually love using it on my face the most. It deeply hydrates, restores, and protects skin with nourishing plant oils and extracts. The essential fatty acids and vitamin E in organic sunflower seed oil take care of all your dry skin woes. Though it is a moisturizing cream, it does not clog pores or turn your face into a greasy acne party. I don't know how it's even possible for something to be this moisturizing without pore congestion. It's just magical!

The cream also works very quickly. You'll notice a difference in your skin's texture after the first use.

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Skin Food! It lives up to it's name. It's that essential. And trust me, you need a tube no matter what your skin type is.

Each tube retails for under $10. I would gladly pay double that for a product this good, so it's a great deal.

Keep your skin lookin' fabulous!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved