Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fashion Faux Pas: The Snowman Vest

It's that time of year again...I've been seeing holiday-themed sweaters and vests everywhere I go and I've had to fight the urge to puke all over the place multiple times.  And mind you, it's only December 1st!

I feel like every year I need to announce the fact that it is not okay to wear any sort of clothing with holiday-themed doodads on it.  Because clearly people are still not listening to me.

This particular vest is just asking for it. I mean, come on!! Snowmen and Christmas trees living in harmony, skiing on a BRIGHT red vest? Never even mind the fact that the neckline is trimmed in fuzzy pile.

This is not okay to wear. Ever. even if you are over the age of 80, please avoid this at all costs.

If, for some ungodly reason you actually like this vest, be my guest and spend the $20 or so on it at Sears.  But good luck actually getting it. Because for some horrifying reason, the vest is actually sold out. Ugh.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved