Wednesday, December 1, 2010
I feel like every year I need to announce the fact that it is not okay to wear any sort of clothing with holiday-themed doodads on it. Because clearly people are still not listening to me.
This particular vest is just asking for it. I mean, come on!! Snowmen and Christmas trees living in harmony, skiing on a BRIGHT red vest? Never even mind the fact that the neckline is trimmed in fuzzy pile.
This is not okay to wear. Ever. even if you are over the age of 80, please avoid this at all costs.
If, for some ungodly reason you actually like this vest, be my guest and spend the $20 or so on it at Sears. But good luck actually getting it. Because for some horrifying reason, the vest is actually sold out. Ugh.
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- How Engaging...
- Adorable Winter Hat
- Kamibashi String Dolls GIVEAWAY!!!
- Join Sassy Fashionista's Facebook Business Page!
- Looking for Funky Wrapping Paper?
- The Perfect Winter Blazer
- Calvin Klein Euphoria Fragrances & Gourmet Chocola...
- My Grandma's Got Skillzz!
- New Nicole by OPI "Holiday Magic" GIVEAWAY!!!
- AMAZING Holiday Prizes from NaturallyCurly.com!
- Looking for a Unique Jewelry Piece? Check out Vell...
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Snowman Vest
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)