Tuesday, December 14, 2010
My latest blazer obsession is this fab Frayed Boucle Blazer from Metrostyle. I only got it about a week ago and already it has migrated to the very front of my closet.
What I really like about this jacket is that it can be dressed down with a pair of jeans, or dressed up with a great holiday cocktail dress. The details of the blazer make it unique and simply gorgeous without going over the top. The edges are frayed, but also have a great metallic silver trim. It's fully lined and super comfy.
The best part? The blazer is currently on sale for under $60! Totally worth it for such a high-quality, versatile jacket.
Disclosure: This post contains a sample product sent for consideration by a PR firm. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- How Engaging...
- Adorable Winter Hat
- Kamibashi String Dolls GIVEAWAY!!!
- Join Sassy Fashionista's Facebook Business Page!
- Looking for Funky Wrapping Paper?
- The Perfect Winter Blazer
- Calvin Klein Euphoria Fragrances & Gourmet Chocola...
- My Grandma's Got Skillzz!
- New Nicole by OPI "Holiday Magic" GIVEAWAY!!!
- AMAZING Holiday Prizes from NaturallyCurly.com!
- Looking for a Unique Jewelry Piece? Check out Vell...
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Snowman Vest
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)