Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Looking for Funky Wrapping Paper?

I love wrapping gifts, so Christmas is always fun for me.  It's at the point where I usually tend to wrap every single little gift individually.  But I really like to be unique with my wrapping.  I mean really--who wants a plain gift wrapped in snowmen or Santa patterns?

That's where this amazing Bacon Gift Wrap from Fred Flare comes in.  I'm so in love with this.  First of all, the colors are actually quite Christmas-y.  So, you can't really say that it isn't perfect for wrapping up that fab sweater you got for your mom.  Secondly...it's bacon. Ummm...how could you not love this??!

Not only is the gift wrap a gift to the person receiving the gift, it's also a gift for you to be able to wrap with something so crazily awesome.

Two 20" X 30" sheets are $8. Definitely a deal you can't pass up.

Did I mention that it's friggin' BACON GIFT WRAP??!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved