Wednesday, December 15, 2010
That's where this amazing Bacon Gift Wrap from Fred Flare comes in. I'm so in love with this. First of all, the colors are actually quite Christmas-y. So, you can't really say that it isn't perfect for wrapping up that fab sweater you got for your mom. Secondly...it's bacon. Ummm...how could you not love this??!
Not only is the gift wrap a gift to the person receiving the gift, it's also a gift for you to be able to wrap with something so crazily awesome.
Two 20" X 30" sheets are $8. Definitely a deal you can't pass up.
Did I mention that it's friggin' BACON GIFT WRAP??!
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- How Engaging...
- Adorable Winter Hat
- Kamibashi String Dolls GIVEAWAY!!!
- Join Sassy Fashionista's Facebook Business Page!
- Looking for Funky Wrapping Paper?
- The Perfect Winter Blazer
- Calvin Klein Euphoria Fragrances & Gourmet Chocola...
- My Grandma's Got Skillzz!
- New Nicole by OPI "Holiday Magic" GIVEAWAY!!!
- AMAZING Holiday Prizes from NaturallyCurly.com!
- Looking for a Unique Jewelry Piece? Check out Vell...
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Snowman Vest
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)