Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Grandma's Got Skillzz!














So, I've been staying at my gram's house for a bit and it's really great because I get to witness amazing beauty techniques such as this. I am proud to say that my grandma can actually curl her hair with a hot curling iron without looking in a mirror and can even watch home decorating shows at the same time for tips.  PLUS, she's in a rocking chair and actually rocking back and forth in it.

Now I can definitely multi-task with some things, and I've been known to apply eyeliner in some not-so-safe conditions, but seeing my gram do this, really shows me where I got a huge chuck of my beauty habits from!

In all actuality, I don't even think I'd be able to pull this off--chances are I'd burn myself multiple times (which already constantly happens even when I've got a mirror right in front of me), or I'd curl something the wrong way.

So, kudos to my gram for her ageless multi-tasking beauty techniques!!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved