Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Dry Your Nails in a Jiffy!
The solution? Revlon's Liquid Quick Dry Nail Finish. There are tons of overly expensive products out that that produce similar results, but I've found that this Revlon finish gets the job done for a fraction of the price.
I tend to use a few drops of it after applying my usual fast-drying top coat, and I've found that it literally cuts the drying time in half. I love this stuff!!
The best part? You can get the nail finish for under $5. Not bad for a super time saver!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Katy Perry Got Her St. Tropez Glow on at the VMAs
- Kiss My Face Toothpaste and Mouthwash GIVEAWAY!
- Clinique's Latest Gift with Purchase!
- Button Up!
- Wanna Look Radiant?
- OPI Miss Universe Collection GIVEAWAYYY!!
- New OPI Miss Universe Collection
- Amazingly Cute Flat Iron for $20 (That Actually WO...
- Bath & Body Works Latest: Paris Amour!
- Wondering What to Wear?
- Dry Your Nails in a Jiffy!
- BEAUTY ALERT: Anne Hathaway at her One Day Premier...
- Vitamin Water Lip Balm!?
- Yes to Blueberries!!!
- Applaud Women Summer Issue is Out!
- Fab Temporary Tattoos
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)