Monday, August 1, 2011
I always have great ideas for tattoos and get cravings to look more bad-ass. But I have a job, and sometimes the tattoos that tickle my fancy simply aren't appropriate for everyday wear.
That's why I love temporary tattoos. The good news? They're not just for kids anymore! Tattly has some amazing temp ink that's as awesome as it is cheap.
My faves are the Knucks (letter sheets that allow you to spell out anything) and the You're Late watch. Both are $5 each.
There are tons of other groovy designs. Explore the site and find your own unique tat!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Katy Perry Got Her St. Tropez Glow on at the VMAs
- Kiss My Face Toothpaste and Mouthwash GIVEAWAY!
- Clinique's Latest Gift with Purchase!
- Button Up!
- Wanna Look Radiant?
- OPI Miss Universe Collection GIVEAWAYYY!!
- New OPI Miss Universe Collection
- Amazingly Cute Flat Iron for $20 (That Actually WO...
- Bath & Body Works Latest: Paris Amour!
- Wondering What to Wear?
- Dry Your Nails in a Jiffy!
- BEAUTY ALERT: Anne Hathaway at her One Day Premier...
- Vitamin Water Lip Balm!?
- Yes to Blueberries!!!
- Applaud Women Summer Issue is Out!
- Fab Temporary Tattoos
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)