Yes to Blueberries Gardener's Hand Cream is no exception.
I must admit, I don't really do much gardening. That said, the hand cream works wonders on my sensitive skin. I've been applying it regularly (especially when I'm outdoors) and I've found that my hands feel silky smooth without any sort of greasy residue. Huzzah!
Some bonus factors? The hand cream is 95% natural and is not tested on animals. Also, 100% of the proceeds go to the Yes to Seed Fund to give kids fun and engaging ways to connect with mother nature and teach them to lead healthier lifestyles through nutrition, gardening & being outdoors. How fab is that?!
Each 2.5oz tube is $8.99.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Katy Perry Got Her St. Tropez Glow on at the VMAs
- Kiss My Face Toothpaste and Mouthwash GIVEAWAY!
- Clinique's Latest Gift with Purchase!
- Button Up!
- Wanna Look Radiant?
- OPI Miss Universe Collection GIVEAWAYYY!!
- New OPI Miss Universe Collection
- Amazingly Cute Flat Iron for $20 (That Actually WO...
- Bath & Body Works Latest: Paris Amour!
- Wondering What to Wear?
- Dry Your Nails in a Jiffy!
- BEAUTY ALERT: Anne Hathaway at her One Day Premier...
- Vitamin Water Lip Balm!?
- Yes to Blueberries!!!
- Applaud Women Summer Issue is Out!
- Fab Temporary Tattoos
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)