thoughts about jeggings pretty clear. I hate them practically more than anything else in the world. They're not flattering in the least bit. In fact, they tend to add bulk and make your hips look HUGE, regardless of how thin you are. That said, I thought that plain old jeggings were as bad as it got. Unfortunately, I was mistaken.
Oodles ofstores are now selling cargo jeggings (including the Gap, Kohl's, and New York & Co . The pants include side pockets, like regular cargo pants, but are tight and unflattering just like jeggings. It's a horrible combo. Whoever came up with this idea needs to be punched in the face.
The extra side pockets only serve to make your thighs look ridiculously large in comparison to the rest of your body.
I just don't get why anyone would find this look attractive. And it's not even like the cargo pockets serve a purpose--you can't really carry things in them since the pants themselves are so tight. All that they do is add bulk. The whole thing boggles my mind!
Wear regular pants, people. It's not that difficult, and you won't look like a huge loser.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Fashion Faux Pas: CARGO Jeggings!!!
- Bath & Body Works Summer VIP Bag
- Nicole by OPI Something About Color Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Yeti Vest
- You're Never too Old for a Coloring Book!
- Quickie Makeover: Mindy
- My New Kicks!
- Illamasqua's New Magenta Muse Collection
- Revlon's Just Tinted Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Jeggings
- Limited Edition Victoria's Secret PINK Tote! For F...
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- Bliss Rubberizing Mask
- The Only Beach Bag You'll Ever Need
- Need Fashion, Beauty or Writing Help?
- Nicole by OPI Introduces Texture Coat
- Happy 4th!
- Get the Look for Less: Beautiful Bronze
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)