Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Well, that ended yesterday! My main squeeze bought me a pair of these adorable DC Chelsea Skate sneakers that I am in LOVE with. The pink plaid and added charms really tickle my fancy. Being a heels girl, this might sound crazy, but these new shoes are probably my fave pair at the moment!
Bonus? Since my feet are ridiculously tiny, I got to get them child-sized. That's probably why the shoes are adorned with charms galore. I don't hate it.
This pair is about $45. If you have adult-size feet (like most people), these pink and lime DC sneakers also look fab, but are $55.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Fashion Faux Pas: CARGO Jeggings!!!
- Bath & Body Works Summer VIP Bag
- Nicole by OPI Something About Color Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Yeti Vest
- You're Never too Old for a Coloring Book!
- Quickie Makeover: Mindy
- My New Kicks!
- Illamasqua's New Magenta Muse Collection
- Revlon's Just Tinted Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Jeggings
- Limited Edition Victoria's Secret PINK Tote! For F...
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- Bliss Rubberizing Mask
- The Only Beach Bag You'll Ever Need
- Need Fashion, Beauty or Writing Help?
- Nicole by OPI Introduces Texture Coat
- Happy 4th!
- Get the Look for Less: Beautiful Bronze
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)