Saturday, July 23, 2011
Now that I'm 25, I don't tend to buy coloring books. It's probably not socially acceptable to buy them unless I have a child with me. But this adorable My Wonderful World of Fashion Coloring Book from Fred Flare is the cutest thing I've ever seen! It makes me want to run out and buy some crayons right now and color nonstop (hey, I have a few years to make up for!)
The book features tons of pictures for the fashion obsessed and even has a few pages dedicated to DIY projects! What's not to love?!
Each book is about $20. Not a bad investment for a grown-up coloring book!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Fashion Faux Pas: CARGO Jeggings!!!
- Bath & Body Works Summer VIP Bag
- Nicole by OPI Something About Color Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Yeti Vest
- You're Never too Old for a Coloring Book!
- Quickie Makeover: Mindy
- My New Kicks!
- Illamasqua's New Magenta Muse Collection
- Revlon's Just Tinted Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Jeggings
- Limited Edition Victoria's Secret PINK Tote! For F...
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- Bliss Rubberizing Mask
- The Only Beach Bag You'll Ever Need
- Need Fashion, Beauty or Writing Help?
- Nicole by OPI Introduces Texture Coat
- Happy 4th!
- Get the Look for Less: Beautiful Bronze
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)