Monday, July 4, 2011
Nicole by OPI Introduces Texture Coat
I'm absolutely loving all the latest Nicole Texture collection! Much like OPI's Shatter polishes, these add a crackle effect over any polish you already own. The result is fabulous and the color combos are endless. This latest collection includes all the basic colors you might need to create a unique, textured look to you nails: turquoise (my personal fave!!!), silver, red, gold, black and white.
Here's an idea of the outcome:
I actually like the idea of trying out all the hues together. The look is incredibly unique and is perfect for summer!
To use the texture polishes, start off with a good base coat, followed by two coats of any polish. Make sure to let the polish dry completely before applying the texture polish (one coat is all you need). Waiting for the polish to dry is a very important step--the texture polish doesn't look nearly as amazing when it's applied over still-wet, or tacky polish. Unfortunately, I found this out the hard way! After the texture coat has dried, finish off with a thick top coat and admire your gorgey nails!
You can pick up a bottle of your own for under $8 at salons nationwide, as well as at ULTA, Target, Meijer, Harmon, Walgreens, Sears and H-E-B.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Fashion Faux Pas: CARGO Jeggings!!!
- Bath & Body Works Summer VIP Bag
- Nicole by OPI Something About Color Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Yeti Vest
- You're Never too Old for a Coloring Book!
- Quickie Makeover: Mindy
- My New Kicks!
- Illamasqua's New Magenta Muse Collection
- Revlon's Just Tinted Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Jeggings
- Limited Edition Victoria's Secret PINK Tote! For F...
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- Bliss Rubberizing Mask
- The Only Beach Bag You'll Ever Need
- Need Fashion, Beauty or Writing Help?
- Nicole by OPI Introduces Texture Coat
- Happy 4th!
- Get the Look for Less: Beautiful Bronze
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)