Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Fashion Faux Pas: the Yeti Vest
However, I do like the idea of wearing something like this for Halloween. It's a little bit scary; a little bit snuggly. But definitely not something anyone should ever wear in real life. Even if you add a belt or something else to make it seem fashionable. There's just nothing you can do to make this acceptable to wear in public.
Oodles of designers are jumping on board with the whole yeti look. The pictured vest is surprisingly from Michael Kors (who I usually love!) and costs $650. In fact, the online shop offers up tons of fur vests that go all the way up to thousands of dollars!
If I see anyone wearing a yeti vest in the near future, I will puke all over their face. I suggest you all do the same. No questions asked. There's just no excuse for dressing up like a yeti.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Fashion Faux Pas: CARGO Jeggings!!!
- Bath & Body Works Summer VIP Bag
- Nicole by OPI Something About Color Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Yeti Vest
- You're Never too Old for a Coloring Book!
- Quickie Makeover: Mindy
- My New Kicks!
- Illamasqua's New Magenta Muse Collection
- Revlon's Just Tinted Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Jeggings
- Limited Edition Victoria's Secret PINK Tote! For F...
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- Bliss Rubberizing Mask
- The Only Beach Bag You'll Ever Need
- Need Fashion, Beauty or Writing Help?
- Nicole by OPI Introduces Texture Coat
- Happy 4th!
- Get the Look for Less: Beautiful Bronze
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)