Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Revlon's Just Tinted Nail Polish
I probably own over 100 bottles of nail polish. It's my weakness. My fiance actually gave me one of his desk drawers to put them in so that they didn't take up the entire apartment. I'm really trying to cut back, but there are so many cute polishes out there that I can't stop!
My latest love is Revlon's Just Tinted nail polish. It goes on sheer, yet evenly, which is difficult for a nail polish to do. The polishes are perfect for summer, as they basically make your nails look like popsicles. The collection includes four hues: Desire (a fushia pink), Victorian (a watermelon-esque shade), Dawn (an orange/peach color) and Mystical (a plum hue).
All the colors are gorgeous, but I really like Desire best. The sheer bright fuchsia looks fab on all skintones and is just gorgeous on! The colors apply so easily--one coat leaves you with a super sheer look, while two coats gives you more color (but still remains sheer).
You can get a bottle of your own for under $6! Not too shabby!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Fashion Faux Pas: CARGO Jeggings!!!
- Bath & Body Works Summer VIP Bag
- Nicole by OPI Something About Color Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Yeti Vest
- You're Never too Old for a Coloring Book!
- Quickie Makeover: Mindy
- My New Kicks!
- Illamasqua's New Magenta Muse Collection
- Revlon's Just Tinted Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Jeggings
- Limited Edition Victoria's Secret PINK Tote! For F...
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- Bliss Rubberizing Mask
- The Only Beach Bag You'll Ever Need
- Need Fashion, Beauty or Writing Help?
- Nicole by OPI Introduces Texture Coat
- Happy 4th!
- Get the Look for Less: Beautiful Bronze
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)