Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Fashion Faux Pas: Jeggings
I just don't get it. I like regular leggings (even though my fiance hates them). But I wear them under skirts or dresses to add some flair. Jeggings seem to be more of an actual pant. I don't know about any of you ladies, but I'm definitely not comfortable wearing skin tight leggings on their own. Even if my legs were perfect, it would be an issue.
My advice? Stick with regular leggings or throw on a pair of jeans.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Fashion Faux Pas: CARGO Jeggings!!!
- Bath & Body Works Summer VIP Bag
- Nicole by OPI Something About Color Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Yeti Vest
- You're Never too Old for a Coloring Book!
- Quickie Makeover: Mindy
- My New Kicks!
- Illamasqua's New Magenta Muse Collection
- Revlon's Just Tinted Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Jeggings
- Limited Edition Victoria's Secret PINK Tote! For F...
- Happy Birthday Dad!
- Bliss Rubberizing Mask
- The Only Beach Bag You'll Ever Need
- Need Fashion, Beauty or Writing Help?
- Nicole by OPI Introduces Texture Coat
- Happy 4th!
- Get the Look for Less: Beautiful Bronze
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)