Wednesday, October 30, 2013
It's no secret that I have an obsession with all the products Yes to Carrots has to offer. So when I received their latest Yes To Naturally Smooth Lip Balm Collection, I was super excited to try it out.
With Winter right around the corner, it's important to have lip balm with you at all times. I know that my lips tend to dry out super easily, and I'm sure many of you have the same issue. This lip balm is perfect to keep in your purse, pocket, or desk drawer for the season.
The product itself is fabulous. There are grapefruit, pomegranate, and blueberry lip balm flavors. Each flavor has a light, subtle touch of flavor and scent. The balm is packed with moisturizing shea butter, aloe vera that’s rich in minerals and vitamins, cocoa seed butter to keep lips soft, and in some formulas you’ll even get a hint of SPF to protect lips.
I've been using one of these balms for the past few days, and I absolutely love it! My lips feel much healthier and moisturized. The added flavor is a nice bonus. PLUS: the balm is boyfriend approved!
Each lip balm is $2.99 and can be purchased on the Yes to Carrots site, as well as in select stores.
Disclosure: This post contains products sent for review consideration. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- Happy Halloween!
- Say Yes to Smoochable Lips!
- Superb Store Spotlight: Dots
- Sniff This: Victoria's Secret Night
- Eco-Friendly Baubles by Silvana K (And a GIVEAWAY!...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Harem Pants (Yes, AGAIN!!!)
- Shop for a Cause at Sephora (AND a Giveaway)!
- Makeup Tips for Gals with Glasses
- Wine Not?
- My Latest Obsession: Floral Betsey Johnson Dress
- Get Your Glow On! Plus a GIVEAWAY!!!
- Blush Rules to Break
- Beauty Products on the go!
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)