In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, the always fabulous Sephora is offering up tons of must-have products to celebrate the cause, and the proceeds go to BCA foundations (info on that can be found by clicking the individual links for each item).
Pictured above are my top picks of limited-edition BCA products from Sephora.
- Sephora Collection Together In Pink Hair Ties ($6) - This pack of four, perfectly pink hair ties are functional, super cute, and can even double as bracelets when they're not in your hair.
- Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Hot Pink Edition ($79) - The signature Daisy eau de Parfum premiers in a new hot pink, limited-edition bottle. Honestly? I'd buy it for the bottle alone. But the wild strawberry and light floral scent is super yummy too.
- Tweezerman Breast Cancer Awareness Slant Tweezer ($22) - This award-winning stainless steel slant tweezer comes in an adorable pink hue, is adorned with the iconic ribbon (in hot pink!), and even has a Swarovski™ Elements sparkle. As a side note, I own multiple pairs of Tweezerman tweezers and they work better than any other brand out there. Plus, how cute are they in pink?!
- Sephora Collection Together in Pink Brush Set ($36) - Stylishly packed into a pink snakeskin makeup bag, this five-piece brush set is perfect for traveling, or daily use. The brushes included are: a flat powder brush, an angled shadow brush, a domed shadow brush, a smudge brush, and an angled liner brush. They all work incredibly well--no surprise there!
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ($38) - Last, but not least, this fantastic lotion is always in my medicine cabinet. Since my skin is ultra sensitive and dry, using this lotion daily makes a huge difference to my skin. This is one of those products that everyone needs to own. And what better time to try it than when it comes with a pretty little BCA keychain?