I am SO excited about this!! Benefit has come up with an amazing Glam Up & Away beauty kiosk that includes some of the best beauty products they have to offer. Everything is travel-friendly. The kits are small enough so that even the toughest TSA won’t turn them away. Huzzah!
By the end of 2013, Benefit is planning on having 25 locations where you can buy these fab products when you're in a rush to catch your flight.
Here are a few places that already have this groovy kiosk:
- Austin International Airport
- New York JFK, Terminals 2 & 5
- Savannah-Hilton Head Airport
- Houston International Airport
- McCarren International Airport (Las Vegas)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Nashville International Airport
- Minneapolis St-Paul International Airport
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
How amazing is this??! I want to go to an airport ASAP just to grab makeup from a vending machine, because--let's face it--there's nothing cooler than that.
I love that beauty is branching out like this. No longer will we have to suffer because we forgot an important makeup product! Benefit comes to the rescue!