Monday, September 30, 2013
Fashion Faux Pas: His & Hers Ugly Sweaters
Umm...you've GOT to be kidding me.
Ralph Lauren (a store I usually love), has decided to sell these absolutely hideous matching his and hers bear sweaters.
There are so many things wrong with this. First of all, the cut--both sweaters look like they're unisex, so they aren't even flattering on any body type. Secondly..a bear dressed up? On an adult's sweater? Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculously stupid??!
I honestly cannot even imagine seeing a couple out on the town sporting these matching duds. If I somehow came across it, I would immediately punch both fashion offenders in the face.
I mean, look at the male model:
He is wearing the sweater paired with normal clothing AND he's super cute. But even he looks like an idiot. I always say, if the model doesn't look good in something, there's no way that you will.
The worst part? These "popular sweaters" are retailing for about $300.
If you want an ugly sweater, just save yourself the money and stop at the nearest Walmart and take a look around. I'm sure you'll find something comparable for under $10.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Fashion Faux Pas: His & Hers Ugly Sweaters
- How to Avoid a Wardrobe Malfunction
- Sniff This: Marchesa Parfum d’Extase
- Keep Curls Lookin' Pretty With Ouidad!
- Fashion Week Faux Pas: Plastic Surgery "Fashion" S...
- Beauty.com Gift with Purchase!
- Take Care of Your Scalp: Philip Kingsley's Fab New...
- Girl's Night Out at the Mall at Rockingham Park!
- The Most Bad-Ass, Ladylike Dress in the Entire Wor...
- Fab Fall Clinique GWP!!
- How to Survive a Bad Haircut!
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)