Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Once I found Ouidad's fab Curl Quencher line, I knew I had something fabulous.
The most amazing products are the Curl Quencher Moisturizing Conditioner and the Curl Quencher Moisturizing Style Gel.
I've been using the conditioner for a couple weeks now and am loving the results. After I shampoo my hair, I apply the conditioner evenly, comb out any tangles, and then let it sit for at least five minutes. When I rinse it out, my hair feels incredibly silky and smooth. Not something that is an easy feat!
After towel-drying my hair, I've been applying the gel from the shaft to the ends of my hair and scrunching it a bit. Then I let it air dry (if I have the time).
The end result is gorgeous curls without any use of damaging heat-styling, or tons of different products. Love it!!
You can buy the Conditioner for $18 and the Gel for $23.
Disclosure: This post contains sample products sent for consideration by a PR company. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- Fashion Faux Pas: His & Hers Ugly Sweaters
- How to Avoid a Wardrobe Malfunction
- Sniff This: Marchesa Parfum d’Extase
- Keep Curls Lookin' Pretty With Ouidad!
- Fashion Week Faux Pas: Plastic Surgery "Fashion" S...
- Beauty.com Gift with Purchase!
- Take Care of Your Scalp: Philip Kingsley's Fab New...
- Girl's Night Out at the Mall at Rockingham Park!
- The Most Bad-Ass, Ladylike Dress in the Entire Wor...
- Fab Fall Clinique GWP!!
- How to Survive a Bad Haircut!
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)