Friday, September 27, 2013
So when I heard about Marchesa's Parfum d’Extase, I was obviously excited to give it a go!
The brand itself has always been amazing, so I was pretty sure I'd fall in love with their first fragrance. And sure enough, I was right.
The scent is absolutely amazing. I ended up trying the body mist, which in most cases required a lot of spraying for me to be satisfied. But the quality of this stuff is so great that a little goes a long way.
It's the perfect fragrance for anyone, and for any occasion. I'd describe it as super feminine and definitely floral. The notes infused in the scent include Iris Flower, Star Anise, Black Current, Young Violet Leaves, Lotus Flower, Night Blooming Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose Water, Orange Blossom, Iris Root, Ambrox, Muscenone. It sounds like a lot, but trust me--this fab combo makes for an incredible fragrance.
I honestly cannot stop smelling myself...And my boyfriend totally approves!
Marchesa Parfum d’Extase is available exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com. The body mist can be purchased for $45.
Disclosure: This post contains sample products sent for consideration by a PR company. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- Fashion Faux Pas: His & Hers Ugly Sweaters
- How to Avoid a Wardrobe Malfunction
- Sniff This: Marchesa Parfum d’Extase
- Keep Curls Lookin' Pretty With Ouidad!
- Fashion Week Faux Pas: Plastic Surgery "Fashion" S...
- Beauty.com Gift with Purchase!
- Take Care of Your Scalp: Philip Kingsley's Fab New...
- Girl's Night Out at the Mall at Rockingham Park!
- The Most Bad-Ass, Ladylike Dress in the Entire Wor...
- Fab Fall Clinique GWP!!
- How to Survive a Bad Haircut!
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)