As I'm sure most of you ladies know, I've been having an amazing time working as the official Simon Malls Style Setter for the Mall at Rockingham Park. I hope you're all checking out my blog on their site (click here to take a look)!
The events that take place at the mall are simply fabulous. I'm super excited for the latest one that's coming up. Their Girl's Night Out event is taking place Thursday, September 12th from 4-7 at the Lord & Taylor court on level 1. It's an evening for you and your girls to relax, unwind, socialize, shop, be pampered, and get reacquainted.
Here's a little sneak preview of some of the things you can expect:
• Red carpet photo ops (because us ladies are a pretty big deal!)
• Hourly prize giveaways featuring designer sunglasses from LensCrafters, luxurious bath products from The Body Shop and LUSH, fragrances from Macy*s, and a girl’s night getaway sponsored by the Holiday Inn Salem!
• An interactive Text-to-Win contest
• Fashion modeling featuring looks from Cache, White House | Black Market, J.Jill, and more!
• Delicious treats and drinks to sample from Ruby Tuesday and other great restaurants
• Complimentary makeup applications by Suite 103 Aesthetics and Color Studio and Mary Kay
• DJ entertainment provided by Get Down Tonight (dancing, anyone??)
• Glittery henna tattoos courtesy of Art of Eyebrows and fashionable bling from lia sophia
• Consultations with American Laser Skincare and Indulge Wellness Center on how to keep your face, skin, and body looking fab!
• Specialized info on women's health from Lawrence General Hospital
I mean, how amazing does that all sound??! Plus, the mall itself is great and has the best stores, so you can even squeeze in some time for shopping!
The event is completely free and is sponsored by The British Virgin Islands, Diet Coke, & Microsoft. If you happen to be one of my readers that doesn't live in the area, Simon Malls across the country are also hosting Girl's Night Out Events at the same date and time. Here's a list of the malls that are participating.
Feel free to email me with any questions at email@example.com! Hope to see you there!