push-up bras that Victoria's Secret has to offer. They do make my cleavage look pretty awesome, and I don't know what I'd do without them.
That said, upon finding The Solution's Trunk in my Junk for men, I nearly passed out with horror.
Call it a double standard, but I think this product is pretty ridiculous. Basically it's a simple cup that is worn between the actual junk and undies (or mankini) that adds some extra padding to the area.
The site promises wearers oodles of second glances, and some fun comments (like "elephant trunk," "Hercules" and even the ever-coveted "OMG!!!").
The big problem I'm imagining, is what happens when a guy gets the result he's looking for: an actual hookup? Does he ditch the bonus junk pre-boning sesh, or just wait for the girl to discover the quite literal HUGE lie?
With Christmas right around the corner, this would make a crazily hilarious gag gift, and I'm seriously considering buying some for my guy friends.
At about $12 per "package", it's pretty affordable for anyone looking to get some extra attention.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- Merry Christmas, Fellow Fashionistas!
- Up & Rising: Buy the Latest Fashions Without Break...
- My Latest Obsession: a Clutch With Some Bling!
- The Look for Less: Liquid Liner
- Pucker Up For the Holidays!
- Gorgeous VS Angel Wing Necklace Set
- Fashion Faux Pas: Male False Advertizing...Down Th...
- The Look For Less: Double Wrap Studded Bracelet
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)