Thursday, December 4, 2014
Studded bracelets are currently at the top of my accessory list. They can toughen up whatever you're wearing and look fabulous on everyone.
Pictured above are two very similar-looking trinkets. The difference? The one on the left is an Hermes bracelet and retails for $520. On the right is an almost identical wrap bracelet from Forever 21 that costs a mere $6.80.
Quite a price difference, right?! Personally, I'm never planning on spending hundreds of dollars on a bracelet. It's just not happening. Especially since the cheaper version looks so much like the ridiculously over-priced pick.
That said, both bracelets are gorgeous. The gold plated pyramid and ring detail provides just the right amount of edge for any ensemble. The simple black leather strap allows for limitless flexibility when it comes to incorporating this piece into any outfit. It's quite honestly the perfect accessory for anyone, and would make a great gift (hint, hint).
What do you think of this look for less? Would you get wrapped up in either bracelet?
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- Merry Christmas, Fellow Fashionistas!
- Up & Rising: Buy the Latest Fashions Without Break...
- My Latest Obsession: a Clutch With Some Bling!
- The Look for Less: Liquid Liner
- Pucker Up For the Holidays!
- Gorgeous VS Angel Wing Necklace Set
- Fashion Faux Pas: Male False Advertizing...Down Th...
- The Look For Less: Double Wrap Studded Bracelet
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)