Abstract Sequin Beaded Clutch has practically everything I look for in a bag.
It's no secret that I love anything glitzy, so obviously this bag with bling immediately caught my attention. I love the fact that the beading tones it down a bit, but the bag is still pretty glitzy. The size is great--it's got enough room to hold any essentials you need for a night out, but it's small enough that it won't be annoying to keep with you at all times.
The gold hue is actually a nice, neutral tone, so you can wear it with just about anything. You can easily pair the clutch with a little black dress for a holiday party, or use it to dress up your fave boyfriend jeans for a fun afternoon look.
Each bag is under $25, so you can afford it on nearly any budget. In fact, if you've left some of your holiday shopping until the last minute, this fab clutch would make a delightful gift for any fashionable lady on your list.
Thursday, December 18, 2014
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- Merry Christmas, Fellow Fashionistas!
- Up & Rising: Buy the Latest Fashions Without Break...
- My Latest Obsession: a Clutch With Some Bling!
- The Look for Less: Liquid Liner
- Pucker Up For the Holidays!
- Gorgeous VS Angel Wing Necklace Set
- Fashion Faux Pas: Male False Advertizing...Down Th...
- The Look For Less: Double Wrap Studded Bracelet
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)