Monday, January 15, 2018

Everyone Needs a Pop of Glitter!



It's no secret that I'm a shimmer and glitter addict. It has gotten to the point where when any of my friends see something glitter-related, they immediately send it to me. But, God I love it!

If there's anything I love as much as glitter, of course it's lip gloss. The two together? sublime!

Eyes Lips Face has an incredible Pop of Glitter Gel that really has everything I could possibly want in a makeup product. It's sold as a product for use over the face in multiple areas, and while I can see that some of the hues would work for that, It's a bit much for moi in the shade I love.

I'm obsessed with the Rose Gold tint. To the point where I feel like I should stock up on it. Being super pale, it's just the perfect hint of color (and glitziness, of course) for my complexion. I
Rose Gold Pop of Glitter Gel
haven't been brave enough to try it anywhere but my lips, but I imagine it'd make a great blush or highlighter, depending on your skintone.

Next, I think I'd like to try a lighter color as a highlighter and maybe the gold tone for my eyes. I think it'd look fabulous, but probably not all at once!

What makes this product so special is it's staying power. To test it out, I wore it alone on my lips for an entire night out and only once did I have to reapply. And even then, it looked fine, I just assumed I needed more! I've probably tried roughly 4573895 lip products, and even the ones that promise to last aren't nearly as great as this gel.

Even though it's technically a glitter product, I'd say the gel has more of a shimmer to it. I mean, much as I love glitter, I'm in my 30s and chunky glitter lip products probably are not longer age-appropriate. But this stuff is seriously amazing.

And for $4, how can you go wrong?!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved