Friday, January 12, 2018

My New Favorite Pants!


I can never say enough good things about Maurices! They always have tons of stuff that I lust over, and more importantly, everything fits my short, curvy frame. If you haven't shopped there, you are truly missing out.

Their pants are particularly amazing--most of my jeans are from Maurices, understandably. But the other day, I was in the store actually trying to find another pair of jeans (I've been kind of in a jeans rut), and the sales associate pointed out THE BEST PANTS IN THE WORLD.

Their DenimFlex Jeggings in Blue Jasmine are just perfect. I normally don't gravitate towards jeggings, in fact I believe there's a post on this site about how much I hated them years ago. But these are different. They're almost like a hybrid of jeggings and jeans; the best of both worlds!

When you wear these, they almost have a dark denim look to them, so they seriously match everything.

I've also had a problem with certain pants that I wear that I can only get a good hour out of because they stretch too much. Not a problem with these pants. They do have stretch, but they are not nearly as stretchy as other items I've tried. If you're concerned about this, go a size down from what you would usually wear to avoid having to pull up your pants every five minutes. That's never fun.

You can also buy the jeggings (I hate using that word!) in several other colors. I just happen to love the blue, but they all look stunning.

Maurices does tend to have some pretty pricey jeans, but these little beauties were a mere $34!

Happy shopping, ladies!



Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved