Wednesday, January 10, 2018

The Prettiest Way to Detangle Your Hair

I have to give my lovely mom credit--she got me some pretty amazing gifts for Christmas. But one of my absolute faves is the Bella and Bear Brush on You Detangler Brush and Comb. The comb is great, but mainly I'm obsessed with the brush.

I know I've written about my hair struggles, but just in case you're a first time reader, my hair is ridiculously thick, wavy, frizzy, and I usually cannot get a brush to go through it. So the fact that this worked for me means that it can work for pretty much anyone out there!

First of all, how pretty is the brush?! It also comes in it's own drawstring bag in a matching fabric, so of course that's something I'm in love with.

The brush has firm, but not harsh, cone-shaped bristles without any sort of end bead, so you get a brush that easily glides through your tangles and stimulates your scalp at the same time. Also, The curved design of the brush fits perfectly in your hand, so you're not fighting with it for hours (much like my previous brushes). You can use it on wet hair, which is fabulous, but it also works well on dry hair.

Each detangling brush is under $15. Quite a steal compared to some others I've seen!

Happy shopping!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved