Sunday, April 27, 2008

Garden Party Soap Trilogy

With Mother's Day right around the corner, I've been on the lookout for a fab gift for my mom and my grandma--conveniently, my mom's birthday is 4 days before Mother's day. It's a pretty busy time of year gift-wise for me. but i actually don't mind because I love to buy pretty things!

Every single mother I know loves to be pampered. Anthropoligie's Garden Party Soap Trilogy ($24) does just that. The soaps are made with shea butter, cocoa butter and vitamin E. Plus the box is gorgey and is ready just the way it is to give as a gift! (Or, fine. You can keep a set for yourself!)

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved